A collection of notes from Tablo (from the past) ~ and maybe hopefully he'll have more in the future ^^ blog started ~ 030311
disclaimer: All notes belong/were created by Tablo, all translations belong to the translators (credit is placed on picture or caption area) This blog simply brings all these notes together.
abcd-epik runs this blogEpik High International Fan Forum
To celebrate Tablo’s birthday on July 22, 2012 , Tablo Indonesia is holding a birthday project “THANK YOU BLO”.
Why the theme of the project “THANK YOU BLO”? Because we as fans want to thank to Tablo that still survive in the Korean music world though many trials that befall him (as the case Tajinyo which makes vacuum of about 2 years, but eventually Tablo won the case). We also want to thank you for the works of Tablo, ranging from book to his solo song and album, make us more proud on Tablo. The existence of Tablo is not just as a writer, musician, but also a father who loves and protects his family.
A little present from Tablo’s fans in Indonesia as a proof that we still support and love Tablo forever. Figure of a Tablo teach and inspire us to continue to provide something useful for this life and continue to fight for the truth.
What will be given as a birthday gift Tablo?
- 1. Letter
- 2. CD of traditional Javanese musical instruments
- 3. Video from fansHow do I participate in this project?
- 1. DonationDonation minimal is 15000 IDR transferred to:Name: Eirene Shinta ValeviBank account: BNI 0196447227
- 2. LetterWrite a letter (not more than 500 characters with spaces) and include the sender’s name (your real name, nickname, or a twitter username) to email@example.com
- 3. PhotoSend a photo that includes support with max 6 words in English. For example: “I SUPPORT FOREVER TABLO”. The photos were clearly written on white paper HVS/A4 and mention it to @TabloIndonesia with hastag #projectTYB or email it with letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photo must show yourself and you can edit it. Then, we will collect these photos in a video. This video will be posted on Youtube and will send to Tablo too.
- 4. You can only send a letter or photograph it, but sent a letter and photos also donation will be better.When the project is collected?For all donations, letters and photos, receive on July 15, 2012 at 12 PM (Jakarta time).Questions and Answers about this project please mention @TabloIndonesia. Let’s join this project to celebrate Tablo’s Birthday!Thank you. :)
Project from @tablo_bot
Hello everyone! 2012.03.01 is @tablo_bot’s 1st anniversary. They are going to make a project for Tablo~!We will make song for blo. It will be made from fans’ voice. We need voice track which is recorded thank expression to blo.
Record your voice, telling one simple phrase: “Thank you Blo” (in English)
And send it via email to email@example.com
The mail’s title must be ‘I participate tablo bot’s 1st anniversary (@ your twitter ID)’
Easy, right ♥
In his recent interview Tablo revealed about fans, who betrayed him and hurt him like this:
Q. Still, it could have been you were disappointed in the Korean public’s reaction.
A. Towards my fans, I had been disappointed with them briefly. At the start of the controversy, there was an incident that dug into my heart. My fans had broken CDs into pieces, took a photo, and sent it to me. That was so wounding. I also held the thought that while I’m going through such a difficult thing like this, where had all my numerous fans gone. There hadn’t been a single letter of comfort that I had received.
That time was so lonely and it felt like I had no one. But I don’t blame them. The thing I felt as I made my comeback this time was that as much as I didn’t want to go outside and felt discomfort about it, wouldn’t the people who cheered me on have felt the same? I thought that since if they revealed themselves as fans, people would attack them, so I understood that as the reason why they acted as they did.
So an idea popped up in my mind.
Let’s take photo of our collections of Epik High CDs along with Blo’s solo, his book - what you have.
Not just a photo, but there should be a note (on a post-it, on a piece of paper) with simple “Thank you”.
The plan is:
1. Take a picture
2. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (in a letter please write your name, username at this site and country)
3. Tweet it to Blo with the text “Thank you for this *link to your picture* #thankyouBlo”.
Let’s spam him THIS WEEK with these photos.
Later I will make a collage of photos you sent.
Participants list - so far:
1. Mikaela, Sweeden (Heenim382): PHOTO
2. Nadine, Russia (fjord): PHOTO
5. Mai Yu Jin, USA (woo92): PHOTO
ask questions here
You are still able to send your entries in, it’s not to late at all!
send it too: email@example.com
just take a video if you really want it can be longer than a minute.
OR take a picture of you holding a birthday/support sign :)